MHA’s Skilled Nursing Facility Partnership Development Guide supports hospitals’ efforts to identify, develop, and strengthen formal and informal partnerships with Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs).
The guide provides objective information from a variety of sources in a single place and includes:
- a discussion guide to facilitate communication in the pursuit of stronger, high-quality and cost-efficient care
- INTERACT tool that SNFs could be asked to complete to highlight their capabilities
- key quality, cost and staffing measures, including readmissions rates
The guide can be helpful to a variety of hospital staff including, but not limited to:
- personnel responsible for reducing readmissions
- case managers and discharge planners
- emergency department providers
- staff who monitor payment policy
Please note that SNFs are indexed alphabetically and by county in the table of contents. Facility names are hyperlinked for easy access.
If you have any questions, please contact Sheena Siddiqui.