Sexual Assault Forensic Programs

Caring for Survivors of Interpersonal Violence, Sexual Assault and Human Trafficking

Caring for Survivors of Sexual Assault

Community Members: If you are seeking immediate medical care due to a physical or sexual assault or other abuse, call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest emergency department.

Go to the MCASA Support Center for more information about what to do after you have been assaulted or how to seek support.

If you need protection from HIV due to sexual assault or abuse, hospitals offer free 28-day medication that can be taken as a precaution.

Learn more (English)  Más información (Spanish)