Maryland hospitals, health systems, and outpatient clinics remain safe places to seek care—even during the state’s response to COVID-19. Maryland hospitals’ No. 1 priority has been, and continues to be, the safety of patients, employees, and visitors. Hospitals statewide continue to deliver safe, effective, patient-centered care during the public health emergency. Hospitals are Safe. Ready. to care for Marylanders.
It is critical that as our state responds to the needs of COVID-19 patients, that Marylanders experiencing non-COVID related health concerns also seek out the medical treatment they need. Delaying or avoiding care can lead to adverse outcomes and, in some cases, death. Ensuring people access medically necessary treatment will prevent their health from worsening during this difficult time and allow hospitals to fulfill their core mission: to care for people.
MHA invites you to spread the word that Maryland hospitals are Safe. Ready. to care for everyone, 24/7 by sharing these messages on your social and news channels.
Feel free to use the below posts on your social media channel. You can customize it by adding your hospital logo. On desktop, right click "save image as" or on mobile, press and hold until a prompt pops up and save image on your camera roll.
- Your health can’t wait. If you are experiencing critical, emergency care needs, Maryland hospitals are Safe. Ready. to care for you. #Caring4Md #DoNotDelayCare
- Hospitals statewide continue to deliver safe, effective, patient-centered care during the public health emergency. Hospitals are Safe. Ready. to care for Marylanders. #Caring4Md #DoNotDelayCare
- If you or someone you know is in danger, #DoNotDelayCare. Hospitals are here to help. A list of hospital-based SAFE programs is available.
- In response to the coronavirus pandemic, hospitals are taking all necessary precautions to keep people safe and are here for victims of violence, including sexual assault, domestic violence, child and elder abuse, and human trafficking. A list of hospital-based SAFE programs is available. #DoNotDelayCare
- La salud no puede esperar. Si usted tiene necesidades críticas para atención medica de emergencia, los hospitales de Maryland son seguros y están listos para cuidarle.
- Los hospitales en todo el estado siguen proveyendo atención segura, eficaz y centrada en el paciente durante la emergencia de salud publica. Los hospitales son seguros y están listos para cuidar a la gente de Maryland.